The Best Way To Set Currency Defaults Per Product
Product Base Currencies makes it possible to set default currencies at the product level. Then recalculate the regular price, special price, tier prices and customer group prices based on the new default currency for the product.
Product Base Currencies Will Help You:
1. Set and change base currency per product for prices, special prices, tier prices, customer group prices.
2. Set default currencies in the catalog promotions.
3. Recalculation of price, special price, tier price, and customer group price according to newly selected product base currency depending on currency rates.
4. Automated prices (prices, special prices, tier prices, customer group prices) scope.
5. Automatic change of base currency scope.
6. Automatic re-indexing after saving currency rates.
7. Built in importers for base currencies, prices, special prices, tier prices, customer group prices.
8. Built in exporters for base currencies, prices, special prices, tier prices, customer group prices.
9. Ability to mass change the base currency for a group of products according to their ID range / type / attribute set name / price range / quantity range / visibility / status / website
|Created On||Feb 19, 2014|
|Last Updated||Sep 12, 2015|
|Compatible Magento Versions||
Magento CE, 1.5.x – 1.9.x
Magento EE, 1.10.x – 1.14.x
|Compatible Browsers||IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
Currency Geo Filter ,Yes
Customer Groups Manager ,Yes
Zone Pricing ,Yes
Multi-Warehouse Plus ,No
Zones Manager ,No
Advanced Pricing ,No
Currency Pricing ,No
Store View Pricing ,No
Advanced Dataflow ,No
Shipping Table Rates ,No
|Backend Demo Url||DEMO SITE|
|Backend Demo Username||demo|
|Backend Demo Password||demo123|
|Frontend Demo Url||DEMO SITE|
|Frontend Demo Usernameemail@example.com|
|Frontend Demo Password||john.doe|
Product Base Currency
Works only on base price
|Ease of Installation|
Bought this extension but find out that it didn't work for custom options for a product. So there is very limited use for it and I uninstalled this extension. So if you wanna use custom options this is not the product for you.
Q: Hi, I have purchased this product and am now considering moving to Magento 2. Do you have a v2 extension available or any plans to release one? - Howard on August 3, 2016
Yes, we have plans to release our Magento 2.0 extensions in about a month.
Q: Hi I'm after a pricing extension that will enable yes to have 3 currencies - but selected by products All display prices must be NZD, however some products are priced dynamically in NZD from another currency such as USD or EUR i.e. Prod 1 NZD Base - Display NZD Prod 2 USD Base - Display NZD Prod 3 EUR Base - Display NZD So we can enter a set EUR or USD figure as the price and it will be recalculated in to NZD daily Can you do this? - Fraser on July 21, 2016
I recommend our Product Base Currency Extension. It allows you to set unique currencies and prices per product. You would set the base currency and then the currency and price you want to be displayed. I apologise for the late response, please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.